On this page, you can timely understand the language information of 2013 high school entrance examination.
Chinese test questions for junior high school graduation and entrance examination in Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province in 2013
I. accumulation and utilization
1. In the following paragraph, the group with correct phonetic notation is (2 points)
"Yangzhou Eight monsters", abandoning the tedious, simple and pure, and creating a (P ì) atmosphere: Zheng Xie's "bamboo and stone painting" is very dense and attractive; Jinnong's "ink bamboo painting" is written in calligraphy and elegant; Li Yu's "bamboo shoot painting" is skillful in writing and full of business; however, this is due to the lacklustre painting style of M í at that time In contrast, it played the prelude to the magnificent revival of Chinese painting.
2. In the following sentences, the correct use of the dotted words is (2 points)
A. the eye of the quality supervision personnel can always make the fake products in deliberate disguise show their original shape at once.
B. Lincoln, Chinese partner and other excellent films have been released one after another. It's really you who have finished singing and I'm on the stage.
C. some Japanese politicians have made a great fuss about the history of aggression, which has seriously hurt the feelings of the Asian people.
D. Bayern beat Dortmund to win the Champions League, the news was immediately spread by Bayern fans.
In the following sentences, the correct punctuation is (2 points)
After reading "how steel is made", I feel that the mission of life is so solemn and urgent.
B. Mencius said, "when the axe and the catty go into the mountains and forests.". That is to say, logging should be carried out at the right time, not indiscriminately.
C. homestead, a warm and affectionate word, is based on good interpersonal relationships.
Many things have filled my heart: plants, birds and animals, clouds and so on, which have become eternal in my heart.
4. In the following sentences, there is no language fault (2 points)
A. in the hot summer season, the school once again issued that we should not swim in strange waters, let alone go swimming alone.
Good reading, reading good books, forming a habit, you can walk with wisdom, and get along with noble day and night.
C. whether a person can restrain his words and deeds depends not only on strict discipline, but also on his own moral cultivation.
D. even if you exercise for an hour every day, health and happiness can accompany you all your life, because good physique is the premise of success.
5. One of the following statements about the content and common sense of literary works is not completely correct (3 points)
A. the language of Lu Xun's works is dignified, pungent and fresh. The themes are usually profound. For example, novels like Kong Yiji and hometown focus on the miserable people at the bottom.
B. literature focuses on human nature. The merchant of Venice reveals Shylock's ruthlessness, love of life eulogizes the tenacious pioneering spirit of gold diggers, and the adventures of Tom Sawyer praises the innocence and simplicity of children.
C. Su Shi is a representative of the "bold and unconstrained school" in the Northern Song Dynasty. He wrote many majestic words, as well as many fresh and fresh style words, such as "LANYA short immersion stream under the Sand Mountain in Huanxi", which depicts the fresh and beautiful scenery after the rain and expresses the philosophy of life.
D. although most fairy tales are short, they do not hinder their thoughts. For example, Tolstoy's "seven diamonds" shows a broad love.
6. Write Chinese characters according to Pinyin. (write in block letters in the field, 4 points)
Influenced by culture, Xihu has been living in the hearts of generations of people. In everyone's mind, she is a graceful image, a poem about w? N, and a moonlight like smoke and dream.
7. Write from memory. (1 point for each space, 9 points in total)
(1) picking chrysanthemums under the East fence. (drinking by Tao Yuanming)
（2）____________ The wind is hanging. (Wang Wan's second Beigu mountain)
(3) the desert is full of smoke. (Wang Wei's envoy to the frontier)
（4）___________ The flowers and trees in the Zen room are deep. (Chang Jian's title of the Buddhist temple behind the broken mountain temple)
(5) there is no alternative but to drop the flowers. (Yan Shu's Huanxi sand)
（6）__________________ It's not as good as harmony. (Mencius)
(7) black hair doesn't know how to study early. (Yan Zhenqing's persuading students)
(8) looking up at the bright moon in the night sky, we can recite the words in a soft voice_________________ ，__________________ ", for the distant relatives blessing, that moment, you are no longer lonely. (to be filled in with the famous sentences in Su Shi's "when will the bright moon appear at the beginning of a water melody song)"
8. Chinese practice activities. (9 points)
[activity 1] taste famous works. (4 points)
(1) scholar Hu Shi said: "a journey to the west can make people smile, and this smile will" humanize "the myth. "
Let's take another example of immortals and Demons having human nature. (2 points)
Example: Monkey King is proud and arrogant. You see, he often brags about himself.
"Your emperor's surname is song, so is my brother. You can't be emperor, brother? You don't want to offend the black father. At any rate, kill all the officials who wrote the imperial edict! "
Who said that? From this sentence we can see what kind of character he has? (2 points)
Name (or nickname)______________ Personality characteristics:_________________
[activity 2] at the graduation party, Xiao Gang prepared to sing "friends, don't cry". But when the music started, he was nervous and forgot his words. If you were the host, what would you say to help him out? (3 points)
You said, "you said," you're not going to be able to do that. "
[activity 3] please complete the title in the space. (2 points)
The rapid development of 3D printing technology. Scientists in the United States used a 3D printer to print a pair of plastic robotic arms directly, enabling a two-year-old girl's disabled arm to move normally. Not long ago, a 25-year-old college student in the United States used 3D printing technology to create a lethal pistol. The US government plans to build a number of 3D printing research centers dedicated to the military, causing public concern.
2. Reading comprehension (54 points)
Read the poem and complete question 9. (6 points)
Village night Bai Juyi
Frost grass cangcangcang cut, the village south, the North pedestrian must.
The moon is bright and buckwheat flowers are like snow.
(1) in the first sentence, the reduplicated words "cangcangcang" and "Qiqie" are used? (3 points)
(2) please describe the scene of "the moon is bright and buckwheat flowers are like snow", and point out the feelings of the poet contained in this sentence. (3 points)
For more information on composition for the high school entrance examination, please click:
(2) read classical Chinese and complete 10-13 questions. (15 questions)
Shu Xie Yushi [Qing Dynasty] Wu Minshu
Mr. Xie Xiangquan, who is a member of the imperial historian of Chu, is also a member of Mr. Xie Xiangquan. At the end of the reign of Emperor Qianlong, the prime minister and the prime minister were in power. There are pet slaves often take the car to get out, people avoid it, do not dare to question. Mr. Zhang is the imperial censor. When he visited the city, he was angry and ordered to die. He repeatedly said "dare to flog me! I take my main car, you dare to flog me! "My husband was so angry that he flogged the slave and burned his car. He said, "this car is no longer fit for the prime minister! "In the nine QUS, people gathered to watch, cheered and said," this is a good imperial censor! "He hated him. He cut off his nationality to return to his hometown. Mr. Zhang's article is famous for a time. He likes mountains and waters, and he travels all over Jiangsu and Zhejiang. When he arrives, people strive to be welcomed with clogs. Drinking, poetry, the name is higher, the world's people, are known as "burning car imperial history.". He Yuzhu, the official Department of Lang to die.
[note] Jiuqu (Q ú): a road extending in all directions. Qi: bamboo stick. Clogs: shoes for mountaineering.
Explain the notional words in the following sentences. (4 points)
(1) Mo Ganjie (2) ordered the soldiers to drag down the slaves
(3) you dare to flog me! (4) To cut off one's status in order to return
A. There are pet slaves who often take the vehicle to get out of the rolling stone bottom (the story of the little stone pond)
B. visiting the city and meeting the city
C. so he burned his chariot, and there was no Mayer
D. travel all over Jiangsu and Zhejiang without knowing Han
12. Translate sentences. (6 points)
(1) is this car suitable for the prime minister?
(2) the pleasure of mountains and rivers is the wine of the heart. (the story of drunken Weng Pavilion)
(3) to devote all his life to the troubled times, not to seek knowledge from the princes. (a list of teachers)
13. What is the main story of this passage? What is the character of Xie Yushi?
(3) read the following and complete questions 14-17. (16 points)
Liu Yu, the elephant in the room
"Elephant in the room", in English, refers to all the facts or feelings that are startlingly existing but are blatantly ignored or even denied, that is to say, "we know, but we clearly know that we should not know".
Sometimes, silence may originate from kindness and politeness, such as chatting with a stutterer, and we pretend not to notice his stuttering. Sometimes, people are afraid of power, high pressure and loss of immediate interests, so silence becomes a kind of self-protection.
(3) it is not surprising to refuse to speak, for it requires courage and commitment. For example, talking about global warming means that we have to look for solutions. It means that we may choose not to buy a car, drive less heating and air conditioning, and deliberately save water. Therefore, in order to avoid responsibility and anxiety, it is better not to talk about these. But elephants don't disappear because you don't talk about it. The world will continue to warm
(4) the more people are silent, the harder it is to break the silence --- because when more and more people are involved in the whirlpool of silence, the more strength it takes to break out of the vortex. In the face of the first person to stand up and shout "there is an elephant in the room", people often don't follow his fingers to see if there is an elephant. Instead, they scold him for waking up his good dream. In this way, the elephant in the room grows bigger and bigger among the crowd.
(5) as the elephant grows bigger and bigger, the possibility of it being punctured increases because as the elephant grows larger, the cost of covering up the elephant will be higher and higher, and the increase of witnesses also means that the possibility of "traitor" is increasing.
Look directly at the silence in our life, the corner which is not illuminated by the sun and our own weakness.
14. Connect the elephant in the room with the emperor's new clothes and answer the questions. (4 points)
(1) "my God! "He thought. "Am I a fool? I never doubted myself. I must not let it be known. Am I not competent? No! I must not let people know that I can't see the cloth. "